Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The idea behind this blog

I have thought many times that all of us discuss a whole lot about the problems facing us and our country/planet but actually do very little about it. There are a number of reasons for this - the initial enthusiasm is lost quickly or we don't have the required skills or resources etc etc. Ideas are generated by the dozen and then wither away due to lack of attention.

I thought that the first step in furthering the dozens of ideas/discussions towards actionable step is to record them in an easily accessible place. Hence - this blog.

I intend to include stories about both what are people doing right and what they are doing wrong. These are my opinions only and do not reflect the views of any political party, business or any other agenda group.

I hope you have a rewarding time here.

No comments: